Thursday, September 9, 2010

5 Months!

So Tuesday my sweet, smiley boy officially turned 5 months old...  



It's absolutely crazy to think that much time has passed by already, although I couldn't imagine life without him.  

In his fifth month he has mastered the art of rolling, both from tummy to back and back to tummy.  I set him down on the floor one minute and the next he has successfully rolled to the other side of the room!



He also is doing really well with sitting unassisted.  He may still hunch over and topple over after awhile, but in no-time he'll be a pro! 



And lastly, as you may have seen in the previous post, he L-O-V-E-S his feet!  Whether he's sitting or laying he is enamored with them.


That's my sweet baby, all 5 months of him...


P.S.  I love his cheeks...

2 comments:

  1. Me too!! But not just his cheeks and toes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs. Werner, your baby is now seven months old. Where are the updates? Love, your adoring fans.

    ReplyDelete